Welcome to my Winter Cycling Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Titus Mountain Ski Trip

Saturday March 26

It was a perfect late season skiing day bright sunshine, temps 25-30F and light winds from the north.

So Colleen wants to learn how to downhill ski and she asks me to teach her. This ought to be interesting I have never taught anyone to ski before lets see if I’m up to the task at hand oh boy!

Turns out that she seems to be a natural at skiing 3 quick runs and only 2 wipeouts on the bunny slope. She’s ready for some bigger trials like “The long way Home” a couple more runs on the easy stuff without a wipeout not bad at all. I’m thinking to myself let me see what she got. Follow me trust me (evil grin--she should know better then to follow me)
I knew perfectly well we we’re heading towards a black diamond run. I was impressed she skied the whole run slowly but she made it.

I’m still laughing about the 2 lift incidents we had. I’m going leave that story for another day I have no idea what she was thinking OMG.

Peace



Long Way Home




Bunny Slope

No comments: