Welcome to my Winter Cycling Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

DiNotte tail light AA pro




The Dinotte tail light is second to none! Motorists WILL give you more room when passing. I was amazed at the pattern it puts down on the road. Just the aura is attention grabbing. If you’re sick of dealing with junk do yourself a favor and buy a Dinotte tail light. I’m sure I have enough cheap-o blinkies lying around to almost pay for a Dinotte.

In my opinion, the o-rings mounting system is awesome. In less than a minute you can have it mounted on another bike. This is unlike other blinkies in which you’ll have to purchase extra mounting brackets or spend much more time moving them from bike to bike. Should an o-ring break or you need one with better tension for your mounting needs just make a trip to the local hardware store.

I also make use of it in daylight hours. During the Fall long shadows are cast from trees on to the roads. Again, the Dinotte tail light prevents you from becoming lost in the shadows. Other tail lights simply cannot put out a commanding flash in such conditions.

I don't criticize the price one bit. This is a safety device in a league of its own and well worth the expense.

No comments: