Welcome to my Winter Cycling Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Day After Black Friday

I'll start off by saying sorry about the rant yesterday if any of you where out shopping yesterday. I just love to rant and rave helps me stay in control and relives stress.

The ride in today was so unreal 15 degrees and 7 mph winds I say that's just about perfect riding temps for me.. I have my late night roads and streets back. The peace of the night ride compared to the nightmare of last night has me being thankful. Wait did say I thankful? Oh shit! I should buy some turkey and celebrate Thanksgiving Oh shit I missed that to.

Any way I'm stuck at the gym on Saturday pulling overtime. I hate working weekends, I should be out riding at this moment. Oh well I'll have to make up for it tomorrow.

No comments: